Etwii Ngie-Subdivision, North West Region, Republic of Cameroon October 26, 2013
Bonazah Community Development of Africa (BOCODA) is a nonprofit organization who is a provider of charitable giving and direct services in support of education throughout the globe. Today, announces the successful hiring of nine teachers pictured above for three primary schools in the Ngie Subdivision, Republic of Cameroon. The recent hire is to supplement the costs of basic human needs and augment a critical teacher shortage in the area. This achievement underscores Bonazah Community Development of Africa’s commitment to continuously support underprivileged children and qualifying educational activities serving children in impoverished communities throughout the continent of Africa.
The hiring of these teachers is a great milestone said Benjamen Azah, President of BOCODA. “We are very pleased that our supporters have recognized the value of education creating opportunities for impoverished children, orphans and others whose life circumstances have limited access to adequate education”. This significant milestone marked the first charitable initiative of the organization. Once funding and opportunities become available, BOCODA plans to expand its programs to additional countries in Africa. For more information about Bonazah Community Development of Africa, visit its website at www.bocodainc.com.
Bonazah Community Development of Africa has 6 job openings for Primary School Teachers in Etwii (GS Bonanyang, GS Tinakoh and GS Etwii) Ngie Subdivision, North West Region; Cameroon. These openings are for this academic year 2013-14. Applicants must have the following qualifications:
Qualifications and requirements
• Teacher Certification from an Accredited Institution recognized by the Ministry of Primary and Secondary education in Cameroon;
• At least two papers in the GCE Advanced Level or equivalent;
• Ability to teach pupils at the grade level for which they are applying and to select and use training procedures appropriate for a variety of situations;
• Effective communication skills
• Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical
• Dependability- Job requires a reliable, responsible, and dependable individual who can fulfill assigned obligations
• Self-Control- Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling
anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in every difficult situations.
• Leadership — Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer relevant opinions
• Stress Tolerance — Job requires accepting constructive criticism and dealing calmly and
effectively with high stress situations.
Salary: Starting salary amount is negotiable and dependent on applicant’s qualifications.
Schedule: Working hours are from 07:00 AM to 2 PM on Mondays through Fridays except for national and school holidays.
Contact: Thank you for your interest. If you require any additional information please contact the Program Director-Cameroon, Ms. Evalden, and email: Evalden@bocodainc.com, phone: 7778-4987 or 90593892.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Bonazah Community Development of Africa is
committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. We are committed to complying with Federal, State and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment. The organization desires to keep a work environment free of
sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual
orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected
by Federal, State or local laws.
Bonazah Community Development of Africa (BOCODA INC) provides support, educate, and advise in order to ensure fair and equitable