GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP BUSINESS AND EDUCATION PROGRAM
The Global Citizenship Program provides laud microfinance and makes credit accessible to the impoverished sector from rural areas, thus providing a great solution to poverty alleviation and gender empowerment.
- Provide for rural Women training in enhancing their entrepreneurship through local market development strategies
- Provide credit access to qualify women to increase their market capital
- Provide initial funding for new market venture for women, thus increasing their marketability and borrowing power.
- Bonazah Community Development of Africa planned to provide funding for the next three years to Bamenda University of Science and Technology to conduct research program and training opportunities for local market women in Cameroon. Upon completion of the training program, women will qualify for additional funding that will enable them to expand their capital.
- We are seeking sponsors or partnership to enable us to expand this program to other regions